What an incredible weekend it has been. Kate is now 7 1/2 months old and this weekend, we discovered a little tooth poking through her gums!! The experience wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, although I know this teething process is not quite over. The only reason I even realized it was there was because I saw it when she gave me her big (formerly) gummy grin! She was never really fussy or anything, although, she is generally very good natured, even when she is sick or something is off. I am going to miss that gummy grin so much, but I know I'll love that toothy grin, too!
Kate is now talking (dadadada DAH dada) pretty much constantly, and it is so much fun. She has the silliest expressions and the best belly laugh I've ever heard. She has also started screeching, but to her Father's joy (or not, haha!). It's the loudest noise and sometimes I think she is reaching octaves that only Bella can hear! But it's fun to hear her explore her own little sounds.
And today, she learned how to do this little trick:
She is growing up so fast, and I am trying to memorize every minute of it, but I'm afraid I'll forget it all... ahh, well, doing my best and at least I am enjoying every moment!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
Look at Kate go! We can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks!
What a sweet little voice calling her Dad :O) Thanks for sharing! I am sure that Christmas was magical this year with little Kate! Happy New Year to all of you, and congratulations on your home too! xo Aunt Dana
Post a Comment