Monday, September 28, 2009

A New Bundle of Bourgeois is on its way!

Brad and I are so very excited to be welcoming our first little bundle of Bourgeois into this world in mid-April! I can't believe I will be 12 weeks tomorrow... on our 2nd anniversary!! It still feels so unreal and we are both so excited! (...and goodness I could have sworn we have already been married for what feels like forever... ;)

So far everything has gone perfectly and I am being watched very closely because of my Type 1 Diabetes, but I don't mind so much!! The more often I have people telling me all is well and the more often I get to see our precious baby and hear it's heartbeat the happier I am! I see my endocrinologist for my diabetes once a month, I see my OB once a month, and after I am 18 weeks, I will being seeing our maternal-fetal specialist about once a month, as well! THEN once I hit the third trimester, I will see my OB and the specialist either every week or every other week! Whew!!

I am looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you!! We are sending lots of love to you all!

6 comments:

Chapman Hill Chronicles said...

I cannot wait to see Baby Bourgeois!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Keep us posted girlie, and you two (well, three) will be in our prayers! Love you and happy anniversary by the way!

Anonymous said...

Cute site! :) Love y'all.

jen said...

Hooray! I'm so excited - now I can keep up with y'all! :)

Adrian said...

Jessica's feeding Anderson and in the middle he delivered a huge present which I was handed to change. Just want to keep you updated on what you have to look forward to. Of course he smiled at me and giggled the whole time...

Su said...

Haha, Adrian, if you think that is going to scare me, you have no idea :) That smiling and giggling face makes even the stinkiest chores some of the most precious :) (Remind me I said that in oh, about 7 months!)