Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6 Months and Counting!!

Wow, according to our due date, we will have our precious little one here with us in six months from today (in calendar months, anyway, my 14th week will be finished tomorrow). Six months has never seemed so long and so short all at the same time! I know time will fly, but for now, the days and seconds seem to just be slowly ticking away...


As many of you know, we headed to Lake Charles last weekend to welcome baby Anderson into this fantastic family!! Visits with family are always so much fun and I am constantly reminded of how absolutely blessed I am to be part of such a close, supportive and amazing family... and that is in addition to my own! There is no way to even begin to thank God enough for this blessing!


Anderson is pretty much as precious as they come!! It was also fun to see Jessica and Adrian in their new roles as Mommy and Daddy and I can't believe we are really going to be there in just 6 months!


We are also getting quite spoiled by Sarah and Meg. We've been abel to see them two weekends in a row... and we get to see them next weekend, too!! I love having them around and hope that it stays that way!!


Love you all and counting down the days until our next ultrasound... 4 weeks!

1 comments:

Chapman Hill Chronicles said...

I want to see pictures of the baby bump...once it arrives ofcourse! Love you!