Thursday, October 29, 2009

Everything Looks Good!

Last week I saw my endocrinologist on Wednesday (for my diabetes related stuff) and then my ob on Friday. Both appointments were great! My blood sugar average (A1C) is about what a normal person has (5.5), which is truly incredible!! Then on Friday we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was a steady 150. The doctor did say that if all goes well, she will probably induce me around 2 weeks early, so I am expecting a late March arrival!

In about a week and a half we have our full anatomy ultrasound and I can't wait. There they will make sure everything is okay with the baby's development and we get to find out the sex!! We cannot wait and time seems to have slowed down as we wait for this big day!

I haven't felt the baby move yet, but I am only 16 weeks and I hear that most first time Moms don't feel anything for several more weeks. Goodness I am impatient, though!!

In other news, we have been so spoiled because we have had Sarah with us for most of this week!! It has been so much fun to have her with us and I am already sad to have her leave this Sunday... but, I suppose I do have to share, although, it is unwillingly!!

That's all my news for now... I'll try to update more frequently and maybe get a belly pic or two on here soon :)

4 comments:

jen said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear the news!!! (That is, if you're sharing!) Keep up the good work - prayers and happy thoughts your way! *Hugs*

Su said...

Thanks Jen! Like I could possibly not share that news!! I'll be bursting at the seams I'll be so excited to tell everyone :) Hope you and your kiddos have a great halloween!

Dianna said...

Great news! I am anxiously awaiting the next exciting announcement. Happy Halloween to the three of you. Just think of Halloween this time next year ;o) So much more fun and wonderful memories are yet to come. Love to all of you. xoxo

Jessica said...

Suzanne and Brad, We are sooo excited for y'all. You are gonna love being parents, well it sounds like you already are loving it! I am glad to hear that you are feeling well and that everything is going according to plan. Keep up the good work! We can't wait to learn the sex of the baby. What an exciting time. I bet you are just about to come out of your skin! Thank y'all again for coming to Anderson's party. It was great to see you guys. We think of you often. Keep us posted. And, yes, I think pictures are in order! Love, Jessica, Adrian, & Anderson