Hey everyone. I couldn't let Suzanne be the only one posting, so I figured this would be a good first step. Everything is going really well. I'm still a little shocked that I'm actually going to be a father. I don't feel like I know enough myself to be responsible for another human being, but I guess that kind of comes with the territory. Even with all of the nervousness, I couldn't possibly be more excited.
Hopefully, as long as the baby cooperates, we are finding out the gender on Tuesday. I plan to post more throughout the next few months, but I just wanted to say hello. We've been blessed with wonderful family and friends, and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.
Love,
Brad
And here's the long awaited belly picture:

Definitely the cutest baby bump I've ever seen.
5 comments:
That is a very cute little bump. :) So exciting!
OOOh my goodness! You are really bumping out! I can't wait to pat my little grandbaby tonight... and you too of course!
What an adorable bump. Nothing looks better!
You both will be wonderful, loving parents ;o) I can't wait to hear the news. I voted girl.
Love and the best of moments to you both during this very exciting time.
Love, Aunt Dana
What a wonderful time. Brad i believe you will be a great father and Suzzanne you also will make a great mother. We are all anxiously waiting for more pics.
Thanks
Uncle Paul P
Great Uncle Paul P
Wow that starting to sound old.
Tomorrow is the big day!!! We are dying to hear the news. Good luck and Happy Baby Day. You should do something fun afterward to remember the magic of the day. Love, Jessica, Adrian, & Anderson.
Post a Comment