I've heard from a few people that the ultrasound picture isnt' quite as clear as I think it is... so here is a picture, complete with labels :) Basically it is the profile of her beautiful face on the bottom right, with her tourso toward the right, but you can't see arms or legs...it really is a pretty amazing picture of her little profile! She's just stunning, isn't she?!?
In other news, I have been feeling really great. My tummy is definitely getting bigger as our precious baby girl continues to grow, which is fun. I am still waiting to feel some good solid kicks, but I am pretty sure I am feeling a little movement here and there... it's just not quite strong enough for me to be completely sure! I am definitely anxious to know that it is our precious girl in there moving around and working those little muscles! Brad tells me that I will be feeling her soon enough, probably so much that it gets annoying, but I can't say I believe that for one minute! I don't think it is possible to get annoyed with this precious little girl!! :)
We are looking forward to seeing so many of you as the holidays approach! It is such a special time of year where we get to see all of our loved ones and get in some really good visits! I can't believe we are already almost to Thanksgiving and then Christmas... and only about 4-5 months from meeting our baby girl!!
Love you all,
Suzanne
0 comments:
Post a Comment