Brad and I have been very busy trying to get the nursery together in time for Baby Girl Bou's arrival! I did finally open the box with the crib in it... and one of the sides is split, so we had to return it to the store to get a new one, after hunting down a truck to use, of course! So, the new crib should be on it's way shortly, we hope!
All of the walls are now painted a nice "toasted almond" and the trim is complete. We still have to replace her closet doors, because somehow the two sides of the bi-fold doors didn't match and of course we didn't notice until we started painting them!
I also went through the tons of baby clothes that Megan and my cousin Nano handed down to us!! Oh my goodness! I spent all day sorting through all of the cute little things and I cannot wait to dress her up in all of the wonderful little outfits! We are so appreciative to have them and our little girl will never be without something absolutely adorable to wear :)
I am now 26 weeks, which is somewhere in the middle of the 6 month range and I can feel lots and lots of kicks. Brad has definitely been able to feel her moving around a lot, too, which is so much fun. We can even see my stomach pop when she moves, which just makes me laugh every time! She is still doing wonderfully and by all accounts is healthy as can be. She is perfectly average at the 48th percentile, but seems to have large feet! Her feet at our last ultrasound measured 2 inches! I blame her Mimsie for that one ;)
We had a marvelous Christmas and New Year and we enjoyed all of our visits with family and friends!! I wish you all the happiest 2010!
Love,
Suzanne
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment