... I think she has his lips. He thinks I'm just seeing things, but I look at those Bourgeois lips every single day, and I know what I see :) Or maybe I am seeing things... but it's still fun!! Yep, that's right, we have a new ultrasound picture!! She's doing great, "growing perfectly" were the exact words, I think! The idea of having a perfectly average baby, and therefore a perfecly healthy baby, brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it!
I cannot believe that we are 10 weeks away from her due date, meaning that she will likely be here in around 8 weeks! YIKES! Where did the time go?! It feels so close and so far away at the exact same time... I don't feel quite "ready", but I am so anxious to meet her I can barely stand it!
We are steadily working on her room and it is all coming along. We have her crib, her changing table, glider and a nice 'secretary' from my Mom, with some storage for toys and a display case on top. We also have her closet set up. We got new bi fold doors, painted them, put them up, then Brad moved up her hanging rod, after about a 2 1/2 hour fight with it, and we built some shelving/drawer units. I am feeling more prepared all the time!! I am now starting to wash her clothes and put them where they belong... the only bad thing about all of this "early nesting" is that it isn't leaving me much to play with as time gets closer!! BUT, if I end up on bed rest or having her early, we'll be as ready as we can be! All indications point to a full term pregnany right now, but I just want to be prepared! I promise to get pictures up as soon as I can! She already has the nicest room in our house, by far, haha!
So, if you can find her face, do you see the same Bourgeois lips that I do??? I know it is pretty hard to see, but it is a full view of her entire face, at a slant with her forhead toward the top right and her chin toward the bottom left. You can see her two eyes, nose, and those lips :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment