We had such an incredible time this Saturday in Lake Charles celebrating this new "Bundle of Bourgeois" and visiting with people we love. Honestly, everything was just perfect. The decorations, the food and especially the company... I couldn't have asked for anything more!! We have so many new precious and exciting things for our baby girl and it was so much fun to play with everything when we got hom on Saturday and Sunday and put it all in her room!
I spent all morning Sunday sorting through her clothes, washing and arranging them by size. This little girl is going to be extremely well dressed thanks to all of her precious new little outfits and all of the things that Megan passed down!! I cannot wait to see her in everything and just ooh and ahh over how cute she is :)
Her room really is coming together and I promise to upload some pictures soon. I have them taken, I just need to upload them and post them! The transition is huge, and now that she has so many cute little decorations it really is starting to look like a baby girl's room!
I can't believe she will be here in 6-8 more weeks. I know that time will likely fly, but some days it just seems to drag on. I am just so ready to meet her and hold her! I am still feeling really great and all is continuing to go well! We truly have been blessed. I am starting weekly ultrasounds this Friday, so I will get to see her every week, which I am really thrilled about! I'll try to post those fuzzy pictures as often as I can!
Oh, and I fixed the comments, I think... for some reason it wasn't allowing the comment box to show up, so feel free to comment if you'd like :)
LOVE YOU ALL!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment