I know it has been forever... I will definitely try to do better! I am now working three days a week (one of those from home) and staying home with Kate the extra two days and things have been just wonderful. I really enjoy getting the extra time in with my girl and we have lots of fun!! I am trying to come up with creative ideas to keep her busy (and out of the heat!) because Kate LOVES to be active, as I assume most 17 month olds do.
Kate is going through a burst of language and tries to say just about everything we do, including sounds that go with sneezes, snorts, giggles and even camera or electronic noises! She knows just about every animal sound and loves looking at her first word books! She is just a bundle of fun and we are so blessed to have her in our lives!! Here is just a short video to share of some of her animal noises... and various other "talking" as well!
Kate's Animal Sounds - 17 mths
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it! She's getting so big and all that chatter!! She and W would get along great. They'd just make animal noises at each other all day!
Post a Comment