Well, we finally have our beautiful baby girl. Katherine Marie Bourgeois (Kate) was born at 12:42 pm on March 31. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19 3/4 inches.
She, and Suzanne, came through everything perfectly. Kate's blood sugar was a little low to start out, but the doctor was able to get it up quickly after the birth and it's been great ever since.
It's been quite the roller coaster so far. We've dealt with a little bit of cluster feeding, lack of sleep, hospital food, etc. But it's been an incredibly happy time for us, and we appreciate everyone's support. We're home, and ready to just enjoy each other for awhile. Suzanne will be posting at some point soon, I'm sure. I do what I can, but she has a few more responsibilities than me at this point. Love you all.
Brad
6 comments:
I can't believe you posted this already! Y'all are already parent professionals! Miss you and love you. Give everyone big hugs and we'll be by next weekend to visit if that's ok.
Sooooooo precious! Congratulations!
I can't believe it!!! A sweet new baby girl cousin. Congratulations to y'all and we can't wait to meet little miss Kate in June! (and see y'all, of course)
Brad and Suzanne,
She is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to meet her one day and have a playdate with Maddie! Congrats!!!
Much Love,
Summer
Congratulations to you both. Kate is beautiful!
Rest when you can :0)
Love to all of you,
Aunt Dana
I think we need to see more pictures!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment