I know it has been forever since I've updated, but things have been busy in the Bourgeois household. I've returned to work and can't say I am completely thrilled about leaving my precious girl at daycare every morning. I've cried every morning except for Wednesday.... and then my Mom kept her on Thursday and Friday morning, so that made it a little easier. I think Kate is enjoying it enough, but what I hate most is that I am missing out on so much and I feel like she has already grown so much!
Kate is starting to laugh a lot, squeal with joy, and to talk, as you can see below. This was filmed by Mimsie (my mom) while Brad and I were eating dinner with some friends. Please excuse the swaying from the swing. It gets really cute around half way through... although, just look at her... she is the DEFINITION of cute :)
Click here to view this video
3 comments:
She sure is the definition of cute! I love that little voice!!! Precious video.
How SWEET!
The video is precious! She has grown up quite a bit since the Granby visit :o) Ya'll are a beautiful family and wonderful parents.
Post a Comment