Today, you are 22 months old, even though you've been saying you are "Tooo" while holding up one finger for the past couple of months! I marvel at the little girl you have become, and sometimes you catch me staring at you in wonder. I can't help it, and I won't stop it. I think I may always do it, so you might as well get used to it now... :)
If I had to guess, when you grow up you'll be... I am still thinking some type of engineer, because you can solve puzzles in the blink of an eye and figure out obstacles like nobody's business! Regardless of what you will be, I hope to teach you that hard work and dedication can get you anywhere you want, and while I hope you understand that you will not "love" everything about whatever it is you do, I want you to be happy and fulfilled in your life.
You're happiest when... you are watching ELMO! You love that little furry guy... you kiss your Elmo spoons while eating, you insist on Elmo when sleepy, and you are drawn to anything red that reminds you of him. Of course, you will likely always be happy being "outide", too, where we pick an orange (or three) from the tree, and I peel it for you while you swing. Bath time is another favorite and you always insist on bubbles. One of MY personal favorites is a game your Dada and I came up with, where you run from me to him, after counting to three and yelling GO! (or as you say, two two GO!), then we catch you in our arms, give you a big kiss and send you back the other way! You also give the BEST kisses, with a great big "MUUUAH"!
You taught me...That every day is an adventure with you, and that there is so much good in this world. Seeing the world through your eyes has reminded me of this and I strive to be a better person because of you.
Your belly loves... Your tummy is definitely getting a bit discriminating... but you still love peas, broccoli, bananas, grapes, "booberries", cheese, yogurt, juice (the real kind, mixed with water :), and "noonles"...
You're still working on... JUMPING!! But it is the funniest thing to see you try! You try so darn hard. You squat down with your arms straight behind you, and then spring up with your arms flying in the air and get way up high on your tippy toes, and then giggle to all of our hearts content, haha! It really is just one of the greatest!!
The photo that represents you...



What I want you to know... that I will always love you and how special I consider each day spent with you. It is never "just another day" with you, each day with you is special to me and you give me a joy that I never knew existed until you were here.
If all else fails... Elmo... that little monster can always save the day.
New to you... make believe! I now catch you feeding your babies, reading books by yourself, and eating pretend food. I can't wait to see what little adventures your incredible little mind discovers!
A favorite day... every day is truly special. Just the ordinary with you is absolutely extraordinary.
Your jams are... Oh wow, you love to dance and request music by swaying your shoulders and saying "dance, dance". You love "if you are happy and you know it", "itsy bitsy spider", "wheels on the bus", "bringing home a baby bumblebee", "the more we get together", "patty cake", and "ring around the rosie", and you know the corresponding hand motions to them all! You have also just recently started just popping one knee when music is on and it is so cute!!
Your Books are... "Nigh Nigh Elmo", and really, any book these days will do!! I love "do you know how much I love you" and will let me read it to you whenever. You are always happy for a book these days, and we've even started catching you reading to yourself on occasion ;)
My heart melts when... you snuggle close for your night time reads, when you hug me and give me a great big "muah"! When you take care of Bella and give her kisses, too, and tell me you are "niiiice" to her. You are the sweetest little thing and I am so blessed to be able to watch you grow.
1 comments:
She's seriously a mini-you! Love those curls and her sweet smile. Maybe her and W can open their own engineering firm!
Post a Comment